Our goal is to seat all customers immediately upon entry. In the event that there is a wait for a table, guests will be encouraged to stay 6 feet apart, and will have the option to be texted when their table is ready, so they can wait outside or in their cars.
All guests will be required to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth at any time in the building when they are not specifically at the table eating and drinking. Note: exemptions will be made for people with medical conditions or disabilities that prevent them from safely wearing a face covering.
In compliance with the City of Chicago mandate, effective January 3, 2022, ALL individuals age 5 and older will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination upon arrival.
• All guests ages 5 and older must show proof of full vaccination.
• Guests ages 16 and over will also need to provide identification that matches their vaccination records.
Proof of vaccination may be shown through ONE the following:
• a CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
• an official immunization record from the jurisdiction, state or country where the vaccine was administered
• a digital or physical photo of such a card or record, reflecting the person's name, vaccine brand, and dates administered.
Reminder: The City of Chicago mask mandate remains in effect.